We live in a time when right thinking and truth are categorized as “new age” when in fact it is not by any means new to think that all of this that we call reality comes from thought, from within.
We exist in a Universe of the mind. This is the truth of our existence.
“It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it.”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Thousands of years ago Jesus walked the earth and taught that life comes from within and is possible because of a presence called God. Thousand of years before Jesus there were ancient civilizations that flourished from the same ideals, this same truth:
- There is a presence within humans that gave us and gives us life
- Man has given this presence many different names (labels) and they all represent the same thing: a higher power
- We can communicate with this higher power through our thoughts and feelings
- This higher power communicates with us and guides us toward the physical creation of our thoughts and feelings
This is not new thinking. This thinking was not introduced to the world in 2006 with the movie The Secret as you may have heard people say. This way of thinking has been around for thousands of years, and it is truth.